On Tuesday, April 23 rd Bradford Central School District is offering an OPWDD (Office for People With Developmental Disabilities) Front Door Session and Agency Information Day for all parents and legal guardians of students pre-K through 12. The Front Door session will run from 10 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Watkins Glen Elks Lodge, 300 N. Madison Avenue, Watkins Glen. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. and free lunch is provided. Support agencies will make presentations and can discuss additional services and supports that may be available to you and your student. If you’ve already attended a front Door session, please join us anyway for Agency Information Day and lunch.
The Front Door is the required first step in receiving agency support services or expanding current services. Attending this program is especially important:
- If you’re not receiving any agency support services
- If your child’s eligibility was determined at one time but their services stopped
- If you were denied eligibility but want to reapply with updated information
- If you want to expand the scope of your current services
- If you’re interested in learning about other available services
- If you have questions or want more information on how to improve your child’s quality of life
- If your child already has eligibility but you’d like to know your service options
- If you need assistance with any part of the process
Please call and register with Ardalia Wilhelm in the district CSE office by Friday, April 12 th , 607-583-4616 ext. 1244. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the CSE office.
Thank you Nicole Keefer CSE Chairperson