AspireHopeNY, Inc. Presents
Please join us for the parent experience of Love and Logic in an eight week,
Virtual Zoom series every Tuesday from 5:30 – 7:00PM starting March 2nd, 2021.
Love and Logic provides a loving, balanced approach
that is neither permissive nor punitive.
- We show adults how to discipline kids without losing their love and respect.
- We focus on helping children develop personal responsibility, self-control and good decision making skills.
- Unlike some approaches we don’t use complicated reward or punishment systems only focused on short-term compliance - Instead, we focus on nurturing long-term relationships and reinforcing good character.
Attendance can count toward mandates for parenting classes.
Registration by February 26 must be completed to participate.
- For community members who are not currently active with AspireHopeNY - please call our main office at (607) 776-2164 and speak with Faunn Conklin or email AHNY@AspireHope.org
- For current members of AHNY or more information about the class, please contact Steuben County Family Peer Advocate Wendy Padgett via call/text at (607) 794-3460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org