Welcome to the school counseling page! Here you will find a variety of information to help your student have a successful educational experience and prepare him/her for life after graduation!
Welcome to Bradford Central School! My name is Erica Sparks, and I am the Pre K-12 School Counselor here!
Here are some things about me that you may like to know:
I received my Bachelor's Degree from Cazenovia College in Human Services. I originally started out in Elementary Education to become a teacher, but later realized my true passion was to be a school counselor!
After graduating from Cazenovia, I continued on to get my Master's Degree in Counseling and Psychological Services from SUNY Oswego. I also completed and received a Certificate in Advanced Studies at the same time.
In May 2019, I joined the Bradford team! Some of my roles here as a school counselor are to:
- Meet with students 1 on 1
- Facilitate group sessions
- IEP Counseling
- Help students achieve their goals
- Ensure all students are on the track to success
- Work alongside students to navigate through the college application and decision making process
- Classroom guidance lesssons
- Needs assessments & much more!
My door is always open for students to come in with any questions or concerns-especially if they just need someone to talk to!
Some of my interests include riding my horse and spending time with family and friends!