Welcome to the school counseling page! Here you will find a variety of information to help your student have a successful educational experience and prepare him/her for life after graduation!
Welcome to Bradford Central School! My name is Erica Sparks, and I am the Pre K-12 School Counselor here!
Here are some things about me that you may like to know:
I received my Bachelor's Degree from Cazenovia College in Human Services. I originally started out in Elementary Education to become a teacher, but later realized my true passion was to be a school counselor!
After graduating from Cazenovia, I continued on to get my Master's Degree in Counseling and Psychological Services from SUNY Oswego. I also completed and received a Certificate in Advanced Studies at the same time.
In May 2019, I joined the Bradford team! Some of my roles here as a school counselor are to:
- Meet with students 1 on 1
- Facilitate group sessions
- IEP Counseling
- Help students achieve their goals
- Ensure all students are on the track to success
- Work alongside students to navigate through the college application and decision making process
- Classroom guidance lesssons
- Needs assessments & much more!
My door is always open for students to come in with any questions or concerns, and especially if they just need someone to talk to.
Some of my interests include riding my horse and spending time with family and friends!